Tuya IoT Edge gateway enables edge bias to respond to actual events with original computing services immediately. There is a low level of inactivity, value effectiveness, secure sequestration, and original autonomy associated with these services.
Actually, the gateways are essential for converting communications protocols to enable communication between biases using entirely different protocols: gateway affiliation ability and protocol type are two important features of the server.
For example, among the various gateways used in the internet of things (IoT), Zigbee gateways and Bluetooth gateways are among the most popular. Bluetooth and Zigbee still must be ready before they can be connected to the gateway. It is therefore necessary to convert the protocols using a gateway. Additionally, the shadow is also connected to the device.
Preface to Results
Tuya’s custom gateway development is the fastest and most cost-effective way to develop a smart gateway for your business. Custom gateway development means that you go through the process of designing, manufacturing, and marketing all of your own products and services.
As a result, the downstream protocol is entirely defined and created by you. This means that the gateway designed by Tuya will only connect to the sub-devices developed by your tone, not the sub-devices in the Tuya Gateway. Custom development results can be categorized as gateway MCUs or SDK affiliations.
1. Gateway MCU A Tuya Module
By using periodic connections, Tuya modules communicate with your MCU. It is possible to stay affiliated with a gateway and control sub-devices with the Tuya module. As a result, gateway services and protocols are enforced by your MCU.
2. SDK Affiliation
Through SDK affiliation, you can incorporate Tuya’s featherlight gateway SDK into your device.
Gateway MCU result
Tuya offers a Wi-Fi module programmed with a common gateway code. In this module, Tuya gateway MCU Accessed Communication Protocol is used to provide gateway capabilities.
Your goal is to develop the MCU program in accordance with the periodic refuge protocol. Tuya also offers mcu_sdk for rapid-fire development. As a result, you will be able to complete the combination development of the periodic refuge protocol in a short time.
Using Tuya commonplace gateway Wi-Fi module, the gateway is able to associate with upstream gateways. Consequently, your microcontroller enforces the downstream protocol preference for the gateway.
- Support for adding sub-devices that are prepared for pairing and batch adding.
- Remove all sub-devices connected to the device.
- Manage the blinking of sub-devices.
- Manage clusters and scripts together.
- Remote update (Wi-Fi modules, gateway MCU, and sub-devices).
Networking SDK Result
A quality UNIX operating system is the basis of Tuya_link_gw_sdk. In order to complete the gateway development, you will be able to merge it into the device computer code.
To use the upstream gateway affiliation capability of your gateway, Tuya_link_gw_sdk runs on your gateway affiliation chip. This opening can be applied to downstream protocols.
This result’s downstream protocol variety is entirely defined by you. That’s why, the designed gateway will not integrate with the sub-devices within the Tuya system, instead connecting only to your tone-developed devices.
- It is very easy and reliable to develop colorful sense functions by using Tuya commonplace information protocol.
- You can secure your cloud affiliation by using a one-key-per-device authentication method.
- The healthy-established gateway, sub-device code operation, and remote upgrade (OTA) services improve the efficiency of the device computer code.
- There is no connection between the pursuing capabilities of bias and the gateway during a temporary arrangement.
- Computer network management that is safe and dependable.
- The devices operate online and stand-alone.
Extension SDK result
Tuya provides a Zigbee module that is programmed with gateway code, rather than the networking SDK integration due to the gateway. With Tuya, the module acts as a Zigbee network fellow and can connect directly to Zigbee sub-devices. Moreover, tone-set biases can be created and connected for Zigbee and other protocols. The result is also crucial and versatile.
Aside from the functions of the gateway networking SDK, the extended functions are as follows:
- A range of advanced features allows you to create Zigbee 443 and Zigbee Z-Wave confluence gateways, as well as Zigbee protocol subdevices communicating with Tuya Cloud.
- Using the extended functions, you can do everything from creating multi-functional gateways that can be connected to other peripherals like night lights and adult female admonitions to generating multiple intelligent scripts that generate income.
Features of Tuya Gateway
By using standard addresses, IoT Edge gateways will run jumpy gateway addresses. Using this approach, bias can be controlled and information about sub-devices can be processed in a variety of ways. As an example, the information is collected, analyzed, purified, multiplied, and also stored.
Multiple functions can be handled, including information security, real-time device management, scene relations, edge-gateway communities, and long-term offline operation. In this case, the following options are supported:
- Network protocols such as TCP, scientific disciplines, UDP, and HTTP are compatible.
- Authentication and access management functions are similar to those available in outfit security.
- As a result of the complete edge strategy, employers are minimized on the platform.
- Automatically reconnects and discovers online links.
- New protocols are established for connecting to subdevices.
- It allows you to check the status of your router, your network affiliation, and your system.
- SSH, Telnet, and web configuration options are available.
- The system is updated, logs are maintained, and periodic maintenance is performed remotely.
Advantages of Tuya Gateway
- Setting up edge-gateway community configurations is incredibly simple with just a few clicks as you bring home the bacon with edge-gateway communities.
- Typical effects information models allow unremarkable integration results for effective development by exposing bias through effecting information models.
- Full-link information security Secure your data by using secret writing and authentication designs and a complete authorization operation system.
- With Remote O&M, you can manage gateway bias remotely using a secured login to the sting gateway.
- The configuration of the rule machine and a group of rule coffers allow rule development to be changed.
There are a variety of standard IoT protocols supported. Protocol motorists are available to adjust connections to popular sub-devices. You’ll be able to use the required toolkits to develop motorists for your protocol.
- Modbus is a protocol used to implement communication between robots.
- BACnet protocol is intended to communicate between structure robotization and management systems for a variety of operations, including heating, expressing, air-labor management, refrigeration, lighting, access management, and fireplace discovery.
- OPC Unified Architecture (OPC UA) applies to embedded field bias, similar to radio frequency identification (RFID) compendiums and protocol transformers. This protocol could be a machine-to-machine communication protocol for artificial robotization developed by the OPC Foundation.
- OPC information Access( OPC DA) is a bunch of customer- garçon standards that give specifications for real-time electronic communication between entirely different operations. These operations are monitored by programmable logic controllers (PLCs) at outlets, remote terminal units (RTUs) attached to the network, and desktop computers. It is the responsibility of the OPC district attorney servers to keep in touch with these operations on a regular basis.
- The Accessible Network Management Protocol (SNMP) is a popular web protocol for interacting with managed biases on scientific discipline networks. A typical SNMP bias includes servers, workstations, routers, switches, and capitals.
Tuya Smart (NYSE: TUYA, HKEX: 2391) is a leading technology company focused on creating our lives brighter. Tuya will do this by giving a gateway platform that connects a spread of bias via the IoT.
Through establishing of interconnection norms, Tuya fulfills the intelligence needs of brands, OEMs, inventors, and retail chains across a broad spectrum of values and biases. In addition to a robust information security and protection system, the Company’s platform is backed by industry-leading technology.
By utilizing technology to enhance the user’s experience, Tuya’s results empower mates and guests by improving the value of the product and making life easier for shoppers. Tuya offers intelligent business results across a variety of verticals through its marketable SaaS business. Tuya partners with Fortune 500 companies around the world such as Philips, Schneider Electrical, Lenovo, and others, to create smarter effects.